... to our modern, stylish Bed and Breakfast near the NEC Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry and central in the West Midlands - a b&b in Balsall Common, near Warwick University, JLR Fen End, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull Business Park, Warwick University Science Park, Westwood Business Park, Stoneleigh Park, the Ricoh Arena, and now Resorts World at the NEC - for more info click www.resortsworldbirmingham.co.uk
- We are ideal for business visitors looking for something a bit special with wireless internet access, and can accommodate up to six people.
- All our rooms are ensuite, light and airy and we offer a blend of privacy & personal attention in comfortable and quiet surroundings.
- For prices and Ts & Cs, see our Rates Page - from £50 for single occupancy and from £65 for twin and double occupancy - per night
- Balsall Common village is centrally located in the West Midlands, close to the M6, M40 and M42.
- A short walk from the village shops, banks, pubs and restaurants - share our Gastro Card, for more info www.gastrocard.co.uk
Gilly & Grant Matthew